Monday, June 13, 2005

It Begins....

At long last, the wheels are in motion for a change of scene at the office. The chance to move to a job that is actually based on writing my own articles rather than merely editing other people's tosh. Getting my name out there, making contacts, going on trips, breaking news.... and most importantly, a much-needed pay rise!! Oh god, could it be? Please please please please please say yes.

The writing test is on Wednesday afternoon. Pray for me, possums. Pray for me.

1 Comments:

At June 15, 2005 1:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm, I don't pray, but hope it all goes well. waiting for the day when you're ruling the roost, drinking gin & tonics at your desk, and arranging 'meetings' and 'chats' to build 'team confidence'. Heh Heh. I could completely imagine you being Da Bo$$.

on the subject of praying and god (note - no capital, ooooh, I'm SO atheist it hurts - jesus I'm so avant garde), the editor where I work told me about a site he was just looking at, about religion and gospel music. The last words on the home page were 'God is my nigger, he's my homeboy.' THAT's what I'm saying next time some asks me what I believe, just to freak them out COMPLETELY. Isn't it mad?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home